Not me I'll get it Tuesday I hope
If I bought it Monday night, I'd be to worn out by the time I got home to play it anyhow
who is gonna be in line monday night to get the game? i know i am
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Not me I'll get it Tuesday I hope
If I bought it Monday night, I'd be to worn out by the time I got home to play it anyhow
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yea that`s why I'm waiting till 7 the next morning to get it at Wal-Mart
heck no,
pre-order.....guranteed a copy the next morning [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
i did [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] just gettin up early s i can get to playin it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
i did pre-order man!! just wanna get in right when it comes out [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
but i can see that, it's much easier for me to run 10 minutes to k-port than it is for yall to drive an hour over here at midnight
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
i work next door to G2K and ill just pick it up when i come in the next morning
pick a copy up at the wally world the morning it comes out.. before work.. no need to run out and get a copy. I did that last year, at midnight and the next day they had plenty of copies...
but it'll be a fun game..
i can wait a few weeks to get it
Fall 7 times...
...Stand up 8
According to the easports website, it doesn't come out till Thursday....
Bookmarks